Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Clete!




I finally got my pictures back from the hunt, and halloween, so here are a couple. Shayda was a lion, and she was so cute. We had so much fun trick-or-treating! Shayda went with her daddy hunting the entire time. She has her own saddle, and horse, and she amazes me everytime she rides. She is already a pro rider! Well on November 6th was our 4th anniversary, and we went out to eat, and today is Clete's birthday! Happy Birthday Clete, I love you so much! You are a great husband, and daddy. We hope that you have a great day, because you deserve it! Love, Cassa and Shayda



2 comments:

Susanna said...

Happy birthday Clete! And Happy Anniversary! Shayda looks so tiny on that big horse, I love your little cowgirl Dee:) And what adorable lion!

Lacey said...

I seen Clete today and didn't even know it was his birthday yesterday so happy birthday!! Shayda is so dang cute and it is so fun to hear Clete talk about her he is a cute dad. I can tell how much he loves
{shad} just by the way he talks about her it is really cute.