Monday, December 8, 2008

Updates...

Well, It's been awhile since I have posted anything, so I thought that I would give you an update on what has been going on with us. Well, Clete is in Vegas at the NFR today, because he got a last minute offer, and I am jealous. I guess I wouldn't have fun being there 8 months pregnant so I will get over it. Shayda has always been my little naughty child, but I thought that she was getting better until this last week. She is not listening to me very well, so I am sending her to her room every 5 seconds. She keeps telling me that she is going to tell the elves that I am the one being naughty. Oh girls with attitude. What to do? Real Estate has been alot busier this past month, so I am feeling better about it. I am down to my every 2 weeks appointments, and I have had a little trouble lately. I found out that there was something wrong with his umbillical cord, so we were worried, but have since found out that it is fine now. He is measuring a week bigger, so either he will be huge, or I will deliver early... who knows. I also tested positive for gestational diabetes so I am now off of sugar (bummer), and testing my blood sugar up to 8 times a day. Fun fun! Anyways, that is all that has been going on, so I guess you are updated!

4 comments:

Susanna said...

Ha, ha Shayda kills me! I love your sassy little girl, Dee:) She gets it from her fiesty mama!!! I'm sorry that you had to get left behind from the NFR this year, being prego and all. But I'm glad that your little guy is doing fine, not much longer...I love your guts, and I'm excited for ya!

Brittney said...

Hey Cassa! I'm so excited for you to have you're baby! Make sure and post a picture when he comes so we can see him! Can you do me a favor and email your home address! I got a Christmas card and a baby announcement for ya! Thanks!

Love ya Britt

Winters Family said...

Hey Cass-holio:

Ha! had to put it for old times sakes. But your mom told me about you Gestational Diabetes. I feel bad for ya. I hope that things go well for ya this last month. Let me know if you need anything because, yes, we are still here. Love ya tons! Hope to see you soon.

Erin

jjbryan said...

Hey Cassa,
Your little girl is the cutest! She looks like you! That is exciting that you are almost done. No sugar during the holidays...ouch! Hey, when are we going to go to lunch! Good luck with everything. If you ever need someone to watch Shayda, I would love to.
talk to ya later,
Jodi