Friday, November 7, 2008

She's a big girl now...


Shayda is just getting to big. I still call her my baby, but the truth is she is just getting smarter and older everyday. I like to get her pictures done every six months, and it came time so I decided to just get a quick one at the fillmore elementary because I would like to have some more done for our Christmas card. I thought that it would be a silly picture, but I was surprised to see how grown up she has gotten. She talks like an adult now to. She says funny things like " I have never seen that in the whole wide world" and " I am going to my room to watch cartoons because my dad is annoying me". She keeps us laughing at all times.

5 comments:

Susanna said...

She is so freaking cute!

Farmgirl said...

Cassa She is getting so big!! I miss seeing you at the shop I hope all is well!! I have you on my blog I hope you don't mind! you can check us out at thesmithfamilyfarm.blogspot.com
well I hope to see you soon
Randie

Brittney said...

She really is getting so big, she looks so grown up and cute in the picture! Well, I won't have the baby on the 5th, the 4th is my official induction date, but they will still be really close. Plus, if I even go to that date, I may have become insane at that point!! :p I'm feeling alright, tired of being pregnant! How about you, I hope your doing good!! Love your guts too!!

Susanna said...

ha,ha actually Shane's birthday was in Sept. I just haven't made a new ticker. I'm a slowpoke. How are you feeling chica? You should put a ticker for your due date, I always forget, January right? Or is it more like Christmas? Either way I know it's getting closer!!! Have you picked a name yet, or is it a surprise? I can't wait to see the little guy!

The Lovells said...

What a cute little girl you have. She is a cutie.