Monday, June 6, 2011

My kids...

I may be a little partial... but... aren't my kids beautiful??
This has to be one of my favs.... Shayd has some beautiful eyes!
I love this one because it fits Justice to a T!!
This is my favorite pic of Whit!!
This one shows how tiny my little guy is!
This one is so cute! Just enough cowboy added to it!
This one shows how tiny his whole boy is!
Had to do one with daddy's cowboy hat!
Daddy and baby Whit... Love these boys!
Mommy and baby Whit!
Our little man laying on Grandma Sandy's blanket made just for Whit!


We got our pictures done a couple of weeks ago and I just love them! We didn't do our family pic yet because our photographer said we should do it when baby Whit is a little bigger so he doesn't get lost in the picture. We werent really planning on doing any of the other kids seperately but she caught a couple of really cute ones that of them that I fell in love with! She did a great job! I thought I would also give an update on baby Whit...

We took him to the cardiologist last week and got the all clear... she said she doesn't think he even needs to come back... Wahoo!!! He is up to a whole 6 pounds now. He is just so tiny I can't believe it. He is still wearing preemie diapers and clothes! We all love him so much and can't even imagine our lives without him! Justice calls him "baby it" which I think is so funny since we didn't know what we were having until he came. Shayda is a great big sister... maybe a little to helpful sometimes which is normal for any 5 year old! He has been a blessing to our lives and our little family! Thank you all again for your prayers... they worked! I want to ask for all of your prayers again for my little sister Shantel who is in the hospital trying to stop her labor... she is in the exact same spot that I was when I went into labor with Whit. Also my cousin Brett and his wife Alena just had their baby who was born with half of a heart. He is on the transplant list, so he has a long ways to go but he looks so good. I fell in love with the little guy the second that I saw him. He is in my prayers everyday and I hope he will be in yours!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Love these pics Dee!! Little Whit is such a sweet little guy!

Susanna said...

Your kids are so cute, Dee!! I love the pictures, Whit is so teeny, tiny and so adorable. I wish I could hold him. I can't believe that Shantel is having the same problem and about Brett's baby, too sad. I hate seeing and hearing about tiny babies having such a rough start. Breaks my heart. Thoughts and prayers, LYG!!