Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Almost there...

Look at this pic and compare it to Justices pic on the left side of the screen... I swear they look alike!
How cute is this?


I know that these pics are tiny but I couldn't fix it so you will just have to squint! I got an ultrasound on Monday and it was so much fun. I have gestational diabetes again so they just wanted to make sure the baby is not getting to big. He or she is almost 5 pounds... which I think sounds big but they say it is right on track. I loved seeing my little angel again... it reminds me of what a miracle babies really are. I think that I will be having this baby around the middle of May so I am almost there. Thank goodness because I swear I am to old for this. I can't believe how much harder this one has been compared to the other two (Maybe I just can't remember the other two haha) I also want this to be a warning to all young girls who think it is so great to get your belly button pierced. STOP... Don't do it... you will pay for it. I am not kidding... I got my belly button pierced when I was 18... I think I only enjoyed it for about two years and then I started to get to self concious for it. I took it out when I was probably about 21 and have not worn one ever since. Well... my skin does not heal well so I can still get a ring in it to this day. The horror of it all is that with my first baby I started a horrible stretch mark and then it has just gotten worse... even if I got stinkin skinny I would still not ever wear a bikini again haha. Well now my skin is stretching so badly that the skin that I pierced is tearing... like bleeding. I swear I am no bigger with this one but my skin does not like the stretching. I know that my babies are worth every but of this but wow they are harsh on a womans body.

I am also working on my loan for the addition to my house. The appraisal came in high enough and with this economy that is amazing. I am so excited... we will start on it in another month. Bad timing since the baby is coming but I am so excited that I don't mind at all. We have lived in a two bedroom home with no storage for long enough. Wish me luck that my marriage will make it through the construction haha.

I will keep you posted on my pregnancy. I can't wait until we know if this baby is a boy or girl. I have no idea and everyone else in my life thinks its a boy. What do you think?

4 comments:

Jenna said...

My vote is for a boy! Then him and Korbin can be best buds! But, if it's a little girl, he'll have a girlfriend!! I can't wait to find out. And you have to show me your belly button!!...sounds painful Dee! It is good that these little babies are worth the misery that our bodies have to go through!!

Shai said...

Sorry about the belly button, it sounds like it hurts! Kids really do crazy things to our bodies! I hope that you are feeling ok and that everything goes great with your delivery!
And I don't know why but I was thinking you were having a boy too!

The Jones Family said...

You are so cute! You have the most adorable kids, and I love the ultrasound pictures. Not sure what it will be, but I'm glad you'll have more space to put everyone and everything!

Susanna said...

Oh that sounds painful. Wasn't that trip to get your belly button pierced fun though :) I can't wait to see more pictures of Whit, I hope he is doing well!