Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. patty's day fun...

Justice and his green eggs...
Shayda and her green eggs...
Shayda's rainbow and gold pot hair...
four leaf clover cake
rainbow cake


Ok so I am dieing on bed rest. I have gotten pretty bored so I have been coming up with fun things to do. Ok so some of them cause me to get up but I am going into work for a little while tomorrow and I needed to get my energy back up. We started off the day with green eggs... they looked gross but my kids ate them all! I wanted to do something with Shayda's hair but I couldn't find any shamrock ideas that would work with her hair so I came up with my own. I am quite proud of myself with this idea haha. I also make green tuna fish sandwiches... Clete thought they looked bad but tasted good. I decided not to torcher them with any more food that looked gross so we had normal food for dinner. I also attempted to make a rainbow cake. Shayda wanted a strawberry cake so I tried to color pink cake mix with green and blue food coloring. It didn't work out so well. I know that I claim to be a cake decorator but I failed on this attempt. I also made a cool whip frosting which tasted so good with the cake that it didn't matter that it was ugly. All in all we had a great day! I love spending time with my kids... they have been so good to me while on bed rest. I just couldn't ask for better kids! Love you both!


1 comment:

Brittney said...

Just curious how you did all that, being on bed rest!? ;) What a fun mom you are, that's way more than I did for St. Patty's! Love ya!