Thursday, January 27, 2011

Surprise.. it's a???

My cute kids!!
Shayda's Barbie stuff
Side pic ( Check out the cute little nose!)
Babies Foot
Babies arms
Babies face

We went on January 5th for our ultrasound and found out that our baby is healthy with no concerns at this time. I was very tempted to find out what we are having but I stayed strong and it will continue to be a surprise! It is so funny how crazy it has made everyone else that we are not finding out and until recently it did not bother me at all but lately I am getting curious. I know its to late now and I still want to be surprised but I really have no inclination as to what I am having. Clete says he saw a little boy part on the ultrasound but I think it was the umbilical cord. I feel like I am carrying closer to what I was with Shayda and I am as sick as I was with her but the heart beat is lower like Justices was. Who knows. I just I hope I am prepared when this baby arrives in May!
I have had a rough couple of weeks lately. I went to my regular Dr. appointment and had a small cough but I felt good. He thought maybe I might need something but I felt fine. The next day was my sweet Shayda's 5th birthday. I had planned to take her to school with cupcakes and then spend the day doing what she wanted. My plans were changed when I ended up in the E.R because I was so dehydrated and so sick. My cough had gotten so bad that I could not keep anything down. I got tested for Influenza and it was positive. By the way, that test was awful... they shoot water up your nose and suck it out with a tube that is shoved down your nose. It was ridiculous and hurt like heck. All of that to find out that I could not take the medicine because it had not been tested on pregnant women. I spent a week and a half in bed. Poor pitiful me right? I felt awful because Clete had to take over on Shayd's birthday and I was sad that I wasn't involved. It was also Justices 2nd Birthday on January 21st. We decided to throw them both a big birthday bash this Saturday so I will share pics soon.
January has been a crazy month but it also brought me a new neice. Bristyn was born on the 24th to Weston and Mallori and she is a doll! It makes me excited for my little one to arrive! I am also looking for suggestions on an original boy name. We have our girl name but we are struggling to find a boy name that we can agree upon. So help us out! We also started our loan on our house so I am excited to be moving on with our addition. Things are changing so much and I am so excited for our future!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

So happy that I finally got to see you for a minute the other night! I miss you Dee! By the way...cute family pic!

Susanna said...

Jaren swore he could see boy parts on one of Saylor's ultrasound pics too. Then my pregnancy with Say was way more like my pregnancy with Shane than it was with Kennady. You never know!! We were totally surprised when they laid a little girl on my tummy :) I'm so excited for you! I'm sorry that you were so sick, that sounds awful, glad you're back to yourself. Good luck with the addition, I've decided that living in a construction zone is not fun at all! I hope yours is speedy!!