Monday, January 25, 2010

It's my party...

My version of "The princess & the frog cakes"
Justice eating his cake

Blowing out candles


Shayda opening presents



Justice opening presents




The big slide





Sitting in the bounce house... I am normally behind the camera, but someone got me from behind!






The party




We decided to do a double "Princess & the frog" birthday party for Shayda and Justice since their birthdays are both in January! Shayda turned 4 years old on January 12th, and Justice turned 1 year old on January 21st... Yes my baby is one now :( We had a big blow out! We had a big slide, and a bounce house. Even the adults could use them... it was so fun! WE had a pinata, and lots of fun princess things. Clete made chilli, and it was so good, and my mom made some breadsticks and cookies, and I made the cakes. We had tons of friends that came, and my kids got so many gifts! Thanks to all my friends and family that came to the party, and to Mike for getting the town hall, and cleaning up after us... he was so much help! I can't believe how much fun we had... I might have to do it again! I did make the cakes, but don't judge me for them haha because I only had a couple of hours, so they were in rough shape... the frog looked a little like E.T haha. Happy birthday to my two sweet babies!!!



3 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Sorry we missed it. Happy Birthday Shayda and Justice!

Lacey said...

I was a blast thanks for the invite. You and Clete know how to do a party. The kids had a blast!!! I was fun to hang out!!!

Susanna said...

Happy Birthday Shayda and Justice!! What a party! I love your Princess and Frog cakes, what a cute idea :) It looks like EVERYONE had a blast!