Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Things that start with C...

This is Just one of the cakes that I have done most recently... It is for my friend Niccaels 21st birthday! Happy Birthday Niccael. Love your guts
Ok so apparently I am only interested in creative, fun things that start with C... haha! I have started to do cakes, and I have been incredibly busy for just starting out. I am loving making these cakes. I get to do new things each week, and it is so much fun. As everyone knows, real estate has been a little slow, so I needed to find new things to keep me busy, and this is what I have found. I know that everyone will get so sick of me reminding them of checking out my other blog, but I will be reminding you every time I blog so here it goes. Check out my blog cassasclipsnclaws.blogspot.com. I have done so much this summer, (hence me not blogging as often as I should) so I will add more blogs this week. I will, I promise!

2 comments:

The Stanworths said...

Cassa!!! I have missed you!! it is nice to see you BLOG!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cake!!! GOOD JOB

Susanna said...

You are a woman of many talents!! Good job Dee!!