Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lots of tears...

Uncle Jordon w/ new baby Justice
Uncle Jordon showing Shayda his bird...

Shayda with her favorite uncle Jordon at mini drill this year





So I am sitting here sobbing because there are a couple of things that are happening this week, and I need lots of prayers... First of all my baby girl Shayda is getting surgery on Tuesday. She is getting an exploratory surgery of her bladder, and a couple of tests to make sure that she does not have diabetes. I actually had the same surgery when I was her age, and it is definately fine...but always scary when you get anesthesia non the less. Last but not least my baby brother Jordon is heading to Iraq on the 16th...(hence the patriotic background). I love love love my little brother! He is so dang cute, and we get along great, so you can see why I am having such a hard time. He is so strong, and has been full time Army for 18 months in New York (Fort Drum) and part time army since his 17th birthday. I love you both, and will pray for your health and safety...Love your guts! I have added some pics of Jordon, and Shayda so check them out. Also remember my new cake hobby and check out my cassasclipsnclaws blog.








5 comments:

Susanna said...

Sad:( Kennady had to be put under anesthesia for 4 hours to get her teeth worked on, I was an emotional wreck! I hope everything goes well, you guys in my thoughts and prayers! Good luck Jordan!!

The Stanworths said...

Cassa!!! Now I have tears in my eyes!!! my prayers are with you and your fam!

Jenna said...

Good Luck with your hard week Dee. You know I'm always here for you. LYG!

mike and annie reed said...

Cassa I hope your lil girl is doing okay and my prayers and thoughts are with your family and Jordan. Love ya!

MiStY said...

Cass! I'm sorry to hear this. I hope that Shayda is doing well.
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I know it's hard to see a family member go over to Iraq. Garrett was over there for close to 2 years a few years back. If you need to talk please call! Miss ya. Love ya!