Saturday, April 11, 2009

New family picture!

So this picture has been a pain to get. We got them when Justice was 6 weeks old in Nephi, and it took me a couple of weeks to order them because I kept forgetting. ( I am pretty sure I have lost my mind since having the baby haha) anyways, I finally got them ordered, and then it took me a couple of weeks to pick them up. I forgot to get them on a cd, so I had to scan it in. Then I couldn't get it to upload to my blog, so I had to take a picture of a picture, and then load it. wow what a story huh? Well anyways here it is, in rough shape but its here. I also couldn't get it to size down or center in my blog so if anyone knows how to do that please let me know. I will be getting new pictures of Justice on sometime because he has doubled his weight already. I can't believe how fast he is growing... I loved all of the new things that Shayda did after she was born, and not that I don't love the things that Justice does, but I don't like that he is growing up to fast. I now realize that they grow up way to fast, and it makes me sad. He is smiling a ton now, this crooked little smile, and it is adorable. Anyways the point is that... time flies!

2 comments:

The Lovells said...

Sounds like quite the ordeal. I always use Microsoft Publisher and insert the photo and make it cover the whole page and then you can add different designs and text boxes and what not. But the key is when you save it save it as a JPEG. Then upload the JPEG to your blog and it will look pretty similar to our blog. Or it should. Anyways, good luck and kids do grow quick. When I look back at Brindi's pictures I am amazed how much she has grown and changed in only 10 months. CRAZINESS!

Susanna said...

So Cute!! I can't wait to see you and your cute family. I'm thinking Tuesday, but I'll call ya tomorrow. LYG Can't wait!!!