Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lots of stuff... in Shayda's words...

So I have been pretty busy lately, so I thought that I would add some pictures explaining what I have been up to. First is a picture of the cake I made for my neice. I love to make cakes, and I was quite proud of this one haha. Next is a picture of my friends kids, Jenna, Suz, Jill, and Erin. We had alot of fun. See if you can guess who's kids are who's. Next, is Shayda chasing the chickens at my moms house. She loves to chase the chickens, and if you look close, then you can see my brother's dog chasing them to haha. Last but not least, is Easter at my in-laws, and at my moms. My mom also does a big egg hunt for all the adults to. She gives tons of presents, candy, money, etc. She is the best! Well.. that is pretty much it, but more to come because I have lots of plans.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Hey, I'm still wanting a watch for my mom and maybe my mother-in-law too for mothers day. Let me know how we could work something out. Tell Clete that I can't wait for you guys to come visit us in Cali, he'll love it here haha!

The Stanworths said...

your kids are so dang cute!!!! We never see your guys anymore, I thought you guys ran away lol...and yes we need to get together and catch up!!!!