Monday, August 4, 2008

I suck at blogging!

Hey guys, I am so sorry that I am so bad at this. I have not checked my blog in forever. Real estate is picking up so there is not much time. Also my camera is retarded so I can't get my new pictures on. That will come soon I hope. I have still been sick, and I will probably be for about 5 more weeks, but that is how it goes. I will find out what I am having in about 4 weeks hopefully. I can't wait! I don't care what I have as long as he/she is healthy, and maybe not as naughty as my Shayda! I just started working at a new salon. My old one closed thank goodness, and we are in a brand new one. It is beautiful. I now do nails, and spray tanning, and a little bit of hair braiding. I will put a pic up so you will understand what it looks like. I love it there because I am busy all the time, and I only work there once a week. I am trying to potty train Shayda, and she thinks its hilarious when she pee's her panties. Does anyone have any suggestions? I feel like I have tried it all. Hope I hear from you all soon.

6 comments:

Mandi said...

The only thing that worked for me with catarina was letting her pee her pants and not changing her. It made me feel really bad when she got a rash but she got it and finally hated being wet. I really tried everything too. Good luck... Luv Ya.

Susanna said...

You should give me braiding lessons. What's the trick, why do I suck so bad at it? That is no fun to be so sick, I swear you are super woman to be working as much as you do and being sick all the time. How do you do it all? Good luck with potty training, Kennady freaked out if she ever got a drop of wetness on her, so she potty trained easily. Hence my TP/ underwear dilema...Which we finally broke her of almost a year later!! We got rid of all TP for 3 weeks and bought those flushable wetwipes. Worked like a charm:) Ha, ha, kids! Shayda cracks me up, I love her little guts! I'm coming home in Sept. hope we can get together again. Love ya!

Susanna said...

I am coming home, and I hope that we can all get together again. I hope I get to see ya!

The Lovells said...

Hey Cassa, congratulations on the pregnancy. Also what a crazy story about the Bagder. Good thing Clete was around.

Lacey said...

I can and found your blog this morning I love all your pictures. Shayda is so so cute I love her little cowgirl get-up. Well after last night I have bearly talked to Travis I hope things are going better at your house.

Susanna said...

I'm so sad Dee that I didn't get to see you. I wish we all could have gotten together like last time. I had such a crazy, busy couple of days in Utah. A lot of family stuff. I'm so excited for you that you are having a boy!! How fun! Congrats, I love your guts!