Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Surprise! I am pregnant!

Hey guys, I just got a new laptop so maybe I can keep up on my blog. If you didn't get it from the title, then it is true, I am working on 10 weeks pregnant! I want to die because I am so sick. I have already been in the hospital with I.V's but I will get over it. That probably means another girl because I felt this way with Shayda.
On the other side of sadness, I know that you all heard about my sweet cousin Brooks passing away. His funeral will be on Saturday in Leamington, with a viewing on Friday at Nickle Mortuary. He passed away peacefully in his sleep from complications of diabetes. He was living in California. He will be greatly missed by all. We love and miss you Brooks!

5 comments:

Susanna said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy for you (being pregnant not the sick part:) I can't believe how sick you are, yikes! But Congrats!! You put some really exciting news and sad news in the same post. I was really sorry to hear about Brooks. Jana has been calling me about it. She went home for a wedding and she is going to stay for the funeral before she comes back out here. That's so sad. I'm so sorry for his family, he was so young. I love your guts Dee, get feeling better!

Sara said...

Cassa, this is Sara Fin. I am so excited that I found your blog! I think about you every time I drive through Nephi for some reason. Congrats on the pregnancy--I'm sure you make the cutest pregnant lady around. I was sad to hear about Brooks, and I know that Aimee & Dallas will be there on Saturday. I'm sorry for you and his family. And I hope that you get feeling better--no more IVs and junk!

Susanna said...

Happy Birthday Dee! I was planning to call ya, but I left my phone home on accident and by the time I got home it was late. I hope you had a good Birthday and have a happy 4th. I love your guts!

Mandi said...

HI HI!!
I found you. Your pictures are so cute. I feel so bad about brooks I know that you where like a big sister to him. I love that you are pregnant I'm so excited for you. Call me if you need anything. I will keep checking on you with your blog..
Love ya, Mandi

Brittney said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you Cassa! I'm sorry your sick, but I looked at it this way everytime I was throwing up when I was pregnant with Mason, that if your sick that means your baby is doing good! That's the only way you can put a positive spin on it. I'm sorry about Brooks. I have been thinking of you since I heard. I hope everything else is going good, though! I miss ya!!